Simple Steps to Ownership
- Buyer selects unit, agrees on price and payment schedule, and signs reservation form (initial deposit advance of $1,000 U.S. Dollars required).
- Buyer and Seller sign Promise of Trust Agreement and Seller deposits 10% of purchase price minus initial deposit advance (must be completed within 14 days of reservation).
- Construction of the development and individual residence purchased is completed (Buyer will receive bi-weekly emails detailing construction progress, including up to date pictures of the development).
- Title Insurance is purchased by the buyer (optional).
- The Trust Agreement Deed is executed and registered with a Notary Public.